Belgium is a small Democratic country in Western Europe. It is bordered by Luxembourg, the Netherlands, the German Reich, and France. It has two states: Vlaanderen is mostly plains, while Wallonie is mostly forest.
Belgium also holds the releasable country of Zaire in Africa. It's mostly jungle while Leopoldville is mostly forest.
Belgium had already been invaded by the German Empire in WWI. Most of the country was occupied, but in the end, it won and annexed the German state of Eupen-Malmedy.
Belgium was yet again invaded, this time by the German Reich in WWII. The whole country was occupied as the British and French forces failed to hold the country. The Germans reannexed Eupen-Malmedy.
Belgium was liberated by the Allies in 1944, pushing the Germans back. The Germans attempted to attack the Allied lines but failed.
The Potsdam Conference following WWII gave Belgium its territories back. During the Cold War, Belgium supported the Western Bloc and joined NATO.
- Main article: Generic national focus tree
Belgium, lacking a unique national focus tree, uses the generic national focus tree instead.
The generic focus tree has 5 main branches:
- Army Effort gives army experience and research bonuses to army research.
- Aviation Effort gives air experience, builds air bases, and research bonuses to air research.
- Naval Effort gives navy experience, builds naval dockyards, and research bonuses to navy research.
- Industrial Effort builds civilian and military factories (usually even if building slots are already full)and grants extra research slots.
- Political Effort gives the country choices on which political path they will take.
Belgium starts with 3 research slots.
|Army technology||Naval technology||Air technology||Electronics & Industry|
Belgium is a democracy with elections every 4 years and the next one is in November 1936.
Belgium has the following political parties:
Belgium, because it is between France and German Reich, may be invaded by the Germans to get around France's Maginot Line. Belgium may form the European Union if democratic or United Netherlands if it is able to annex the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Staff and designer
Notably, Belgium has two unique tank designers, that are better than the generic armor company.
|Cockerill||Ship designer||Naval Research Time: -10 %||150|
|Artillery Company||Artillery designer||
|Motorization Company||Motorized Equipment designer||
|Fabrique Nationale d'Armes de Guerre||Infantry Equipment designer||
|Industrial Company||Industrial Concern||
|Jules Pire||Military Theorist||
|Georges Deffontaine||Naval Theorist||
|Fritz Löb||Air Warfare Theorist||
|Conscription Law||Economy Law||Trade Law|
| Volunteer Only
|| Civilian Economy
|| Export Focus
Industry and resources
- The majority of Belgium's industry is in The belgian mainland with 7 Civilian Factories and 5 Military factories in Vlaandered and 1 Military factory and 4 Civilian Factory in Wallonie. In the colonies, Leopoldville has 1 civilian factory.
- Vlaanderen has 48 steel while in the Congo, Stanleyville and Central Congo has 6 rubber each and Leopoldville has 3 tungsten.
Although Belgium has a small military compared to France or Germany, it possesses the largest army in the Benelux region, with the pacifistic Netherlands and an defenseless Luxembourg in the region.
|Close air support||0|
- 7 of Belgium's Infantry is 9 infantry units and an engineer company and is fully trained. 1 of the Infantry is placed in the Congo and is 6 infantry units. It has 2 cavalry units of 6 cavalry, engineer company and recon company. Its only motorized has 4 motorized units.
- Belgium has no navy.
- Air force
- It has 20 interwar fighters on the Belgian mainland.
Strategies and guides