Bolivia is a medium sized country in South America. It is bordered by Brazil to the north, Paraguay, Argentina and Chile to the south and Peru to the west. It is mountainous to the southwest with jungles and forests to the northeast.
- Main article: Generic national focus tree
Bolivia, lacking a unique national focus tree, uses the generic national focus tree instead.
The generic focus tree has 5 main branches:
- Army Effort gives army experience and research bonuses to army research.
- Aviation Effort gives air experience, builds air bases, and research bonuses to air research.
- Naval Effort gives navy experience, builds naval dockyards, and research bonuses to navy research.
- Industrial Effort builds civilian and military factories (usually even if building slots are already full)and grants extra research slots.
- Political Effort gives the country choices on which political path they will take.
Bolivia starts with 2 research slots.
|Army technology||Naval technology||Air technology||Electronics & Industry|
Bolivia, in 1936 is a Non-Aligned nation. Its elections are every 6 years with the next one being in November 1940.
Bolivia has the following political parties:
Staff and designer
|José María Gutierrez||Armaments Organizer||
|Enrique Finot||Fortification Engineer||150 pp|
|German Busch Beccera||Popular Figurehead||
|Guillermo Lora||Communist Revolutionary||
|Moritz Hochschild||Democratic Reformer||
|German Butron||Fascist Demagogue||
|Armor Company||Tank Designer||
|Naval Company||Ship designer||
|Light Air Company||Light aircraft||
|Medium Air Company||Medium aircraft||
|Heavy Air Company||Heavy aircraft||
|Naval Air Company||Naval aircraft||
|Artillery Company||Artillery designer||
|Small Arms Company||Infantry Equipment designer||
|Motorization Company||Motorized Equipment designer||
|Industrial Company||Industrial Concern||
|Enrique Baldivieso Aparicio||Military Theorist||
|Hector Bilbao Roja||Air Warfare Theorist||
|Alberto Ostria Gutierrez||Naval Theorist||
|Conscription Law||Economy Law||Trade Law|
| Volunteer Only
|| Civilian Economy
|| Export Focus
Industry and resources
- Bolivia has 5 Civilian Factories and 1 Military Factories in La Paz and 1 Civilian factory in Santa Cruz.
- Bolivia's Tungsten and steel is in La Paz.
Bolivia has a small military.
|Close air support||0|
- Their Infantry has 6 infantry units each while the cavalry is 6 cavalry units.
- Because they are landlocked they do not have a navy.
- Air force
- Their starting air force is only 12 prewar fighters strong.