Costa Rica is a small country in Central America. It is surrounded by Panama and Nicaragua. It is also surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and The Caribbean Sea. Its provinces are mostly plains while on the north is jungle.
- Main article: Generic national focus tree
Costa Rica, lacking a unique national focus tree, uses the generic national focus tree instead.
The generic focus tree has 5 main branches:
- Army Effort gives army experience and research bonuses to army research.
- Aviation Effort gives air experience, builds air bases, and research bonuses to air research.
- Naval Effort gives navy experience, builds naval dockyards, and research bonuses to navy research.
- Industrial Effort builds civilian and military factories (usually even if building slots are already full)and grants extra research slots.
- Political Effort gives the country choices on which political path they will take.
Costa Rica starts with 2 research slots.
|Army technology||Naval technology||Air technology||Electronics & Industry|
Costa Rica is a Democratic nation. Its elections are every 4 years with the next one being in February 1936. Costa Rica has the following political parties:
The United States has guaranteed Costa Rica because of the Monroe Doctrine. Costa Rica may form the United States of Central America if it controls all other independent Central American countries excluding Panama. Doing so will give it cores on the required territories plus British Mexico (311).
Staff and Designer
|Julio Acosta Garcia||War Industrialist||150 pp|
|Otto Cortes Fernandez||Silent Workhorse||
|Roberto Brenes Mesen||Captain of Industry||150 pp|
|Chico Orlich Bolmarich||Popular Figurehead||
|Jose Figueres Ferrer||Compassionate Gentleman||
|Gustaf Husak||Communist Revolutionary||
|Miguel Ramirez Alcantara||Democratic Reformer||
|Calufa Fallas Sinaja||Fascist Demagogue||
|Armor Company||Tank Designer||
|Naval Company||Ship designer||
|Light Air Company||Light aircraft||
|Medium Air Company||Medium aircraft||
|Heavy Air Company||Heavy aircraft||
|Naval Air Company||Naval aircraft||
|Artillery Company||Artillery designer||
|Small Arms Company||Infantry Equipment designer||
|Motorization Company||Motorized Equipment designer||
|Industrial Company||Industrial Concern||
|Luís Fernández Rodríguez||Air Warfare Theorist||
|Tobias Picardo Cortez||Naval Theorist||
Please help with verifying or updating this table. It was last verified for version 1.7.
|Conscription Law||Economy Law||Trade Law|
| Volunteer Only
|| Civilian Economy
|| Export Focus
Industry & Resources
- Costa Rica has one Military Factory and two civilian Factories.
- Costa Rica only has one Chromium.
It has no Military in 1936.
|Close air support||0|