- Main article: Generic national focus tree
Cuba, lacking a unique national focus tree, uses the generic national focus tree instead.
The generic focus tree has 5 main branches:
- Army Effort gives army experience and research bonuses to army research.
- Aviation Effort gives air experience, builds air bases, and research bonuses to air research.
- Naval Effort gives navy experience, builds naval dockyards, and research bonuses to navy research.
- Industrial Effort builds civilian and military factories (usually even if building slots are already full)and grants extra research slots.
- Political Effort gives the country choices on which political path they will take.
Cuba starts with 2 research slots.
|Army technology||Naval technology||Air technology||Electronics & Industry|
Cuba, in 1936 is a Democratic nation with elections every 4 years and the next one will be in January 1940.
Cuba has the following political parties:
This section may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. The last version it was verified as up to date for was 1.7.1.
Cuba is guaranteed by the United States via Monroe Doctrine..
Staff and Designer
|Carlos Prio||Smooth-Talking Charmer||
|Gerardo Machado||Silent Workhorse||
|Euginio Molinet Castro||Captain of Industry||150 pp|
|Antonio G. Holmes||Communist Revolutionary||
|Miguel Campa y Caraveda||Democratic Reformer||
|Juan Martines Villera||Fascist Demagogue||
|Armor Company||Tank Designer||
|Naval Company||Ship designer||
|Light Air Company||Light aircraft||
|Medium Air Company||Medium aircraft||
|Heavy Air Company||Heavy aircraft||
|Naval Air Company||Naval aircraft||
|Artillery Company||Artillery designer||
|Small Arms Company||Infantry Equipment designer||
|Motorization Company||Motorized Equipment designer||
|Industrial Company||Industrial Concern||
|Edwardo Chibas||Military Theorist||
|Julio Sanguily||Naval Warfare Theorist||
|Sergio Carbo||Air Warfare Theorist||
The following table may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. The last version it was verified as up to date for was 1.7.
|Conscription Law||Economy Law||Trade Law|
| Volunteer Only
|| Civilian Economy
|| Export Focus
Industry and resources
- Cuba has 3 Civilian Factory and 1 Military Factory in the state of Cuba. It may not build anymore as there are no more building slots.
- Cuba has 126 Chromium and 4 Steel in the state of Cuba.
Cuba has a small military.
|Close air support||0|
- Their Infantry and Cavalry has 4 units each.
- They do not have a navy.
- Air force
- They have no airforce.