- Main article: Generic national focus tree
Honduras, lacking a unique national focus tree, uses the generic national focus tree instead.
The generic focus tree has 5 main branches:
- Army Effort gives army experience and research bonuses to army research.
- Aviation Effort gives air experience, builds air bases, and research bonuses to air research.
- Naval Effort gives navy experience, builds naval dockyards, and research bonuses to navy research.
- Industrial Effort builds civilian and military factories (usually even if building slots are already full)and grants extra research slots.
- Political Effort gives the country choices on which political path they will take.
Honduras starts with 2 research slots.
|Army technology||Naval technology||Air technology||Electronics & Industry|
Honduras, in 1936 is a Democratic nation with elections every 4 years and the next one being at October 1936
Honduras has the following political parties:
Honduras is guaranteed by the United States via Monroe Doctrine. Honduras may form the United States of Central America if it controls all other independent Central American countries excluding Panama. Doing so will give it cores on the required territories plus British Mexico (311).
Staff and designer
|Carlos Alberto Ucles||War Industrialist||
|Roberto Michelleti Bain||Quartermaster General||
|Orlando Roderiguez Jimino||Ideological Crusader||
|Abraham Williams Calderon||Prince of Terror||
|Hernan Fernandez Silva||Silent Workhorse||
|Jose Charavin||Communist Revolutionary||
|Neron Melendez||Democratic Reformer||
|Enzo Coito||Fascist Demagogue||
|Armor Company||Tank Designer||
|Naval Company||Ship designer||
|Light Air Company||Light aircraft||
|Medium Air Company||Medium aircraft||
|Heavy Air Company||Heavy aircraft||
|Naval Air Company||Naval aircraft||
|Artillery Company||Artillery designer||
|Small Arms Company||Infantry Equipment designer||
|Motorization Company||Motorized Equipment designer||
|Industrial Company||Industrial Concern||
|Juan B. Valladares||Military Theorist||
|Rufio Villegas||Naval Theorist||
|Carlos Molina Dejonje||Air Warfare Theorist||
The following table may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. The last version it was verified as up to date for was 1.7.
|Conscription Law||Economy Law||Trade Law|
| Volunteer Only
|| Civilian Economy
|| Export Focus
Industry and resources
- Honduras has 2 Civilian Factories and 1 Military Factory in the state of Honduras. It has 1 more building slot.
- Honduras has 1 Chromium.
Honduras has a small military.
|Close air support||0|
- Their Infantry has 4 units.
- They do not have a navy.
- Air force
- They have no airforce.
Strategies and guides
Being the most populous country with a silent workhorse in Central America, it's clear that Honduras can form the Central American Union, albeit an undemocratic one.