Iran is a minor country in the Middle East. Iran is bordered to the east by Iraq and Turkey, to the north by the Soviet Union and to the west by Afghanistan and British Raj. In 1936, Iran starts as a minor Non-Aligned nation with a small industry, a small army and 2 research slots.
Iran starts with 2 research slots.
|Army technology||Naval technology||Air technology||Electronics & Industry|
In 1936, Iran is a Non-Aligned country ruled by Reza Shah Pahlavi, the country does not hold elections.
|Ali Zohayli||Captain of Industry||
|Mahmud Jam||Silent Workhorse||
|Ali Khan Mansour||Quartermaster General||
|Mohammad Reza Pahlavi||Military Theorist||
|Hossein Afkhami||Naval Theorist||
|Ali Akbar Deiva||Air Warfare Theorist||
Iran starts with a small economy, with only 5 factories and no resources except oil. Iran's economy is focused on civilian industry and has a civilian factory to a military factory. It is always good to get many more factories. Either by building or going and getting other countries factories and/or resources. / dockyard ratio of 4:1.
|Conscription Law||Economy Law||Trade Law|
| Volunteer Only
|| Civilian Economy
|| Export Focus
Industry and resourcesEdit
- Iran starts with a small industry, however it can gain up to 5 civilian factories from trade.
- Iran doesn't have any resources except oil, which allows the country to gain up to 5 civilian factories from trade to develop its economy.
Iran has 18k manpower in its armed forces consisting of 3 divisions and 2.4k manpower in its air force, which consists of 120 planes.
|Close air support||48|
- The Iranian army consists of 3 divisions, the Persian Cossack Brigade (Cavalry), the Imperial Gendarmerie (Infantry) and the South Persia Rifles (Infantry).
- Iran doesn't start with any naval technologies and doesn't have a navy, and just has 10 convoys.
- Air force
- Iran has a good airforce, consisting of 48 CAS I and 72 Interwar Fighters.