Iran is a minor country in the Middle East. Iran is bordered to the west by Iraq and Turkey, to the north by the Soviet Union and to the east by Afghanistan and British Raj. In 1936, Iran starts as a minor Non-Aligned nation with a small industry, a small army and 2 research slots.
During World War I, there was an invasion by the Russian Empire ( Soviet Union) who were supported by the United Kingdom as well as by their old rivals the Ottomans ( Turkey) who were supported by the German Reich.
After the October Revolution, the Soviet Union tried to establish a puppet government in northern Iran, similar to Mongolia and Sinkiang like the "Soviet Republic of Gilan" or after WWII the "Azerbaijan People's Government" and the "Republic of Mahabad". In 1921 there was a reaction to the growing influence of the coup with the support of the UK, which eventually led to the change to the Pahlavi Dynasty.
Although Iran declared itself neutral at the beginning of the war, there was sympathy for the Axis powers, but because of its strategic importance after the beginning of the war between the Soviet Union and Germany, the Anglo-Soviet invasion of Iran occurred in 1941.
Iran starts with 2 research slots.
|Army technology||Naval technology||Air technology||Electronics & Industry|
Iran, in 1936 is a Non-Aligned nation with no elections.
Iran, has the following political parties:
|Ali Zohayli||Captain of Industry||
|Mahmud Jam||Silent Workhorse||
|Ali Khan Mansour||Quartermaster General||
|Mohammad Reza Pahlavi||Military Theorist||
|Hossein Afkhami||Naval Theorist||
|Ali Akbar Deiva||Air Warfare Theorist||
Iran starts with a small economy, with only 5 factories and no resources except oil. Iran's economy is focused on civilian industry and has a civilian factory to a military factory. It is always good to get many more factories. Either by building or going and getting other countries factories and/or resources. / dockyard ratio of 4:1.
|Conscription Law||Economy Law||Trade Law|
| Volunteer Only
|| Civilian Economy
|| Export Focus
Industry and resources
- Iran starts with a small industry, however it can gain up to 5 civilian factories from trade.
- Iran doesn't have any resources except oil, which allows the country to gain up to 5 civilian factories from trade to develop its economy.
Iran has 18k manpower in its armed forces consisting of 3 divisions and 2.4k manpower in its air force, which consists of 120 planes.
|Close air support||48|
- The Iranian army consists of 3 divisions, the Persian Cossack Brigade (Cavalry), the Imperial Gendarmerie (Infantry) and the South Persia Rifles (Infantry).
- Iran doesn't start with any naval technologies and doesn't have a navy, and just has 10 convoys.
- Air force
- Iran has a good airforce, consisting of 48 CAS I and 72 Interwar Fighters.