Patch 1.11.X are all patches beginning with 1.11.
- Main article: Patch 1.11
Patch 1.11.1 was released on 2021-11-23 with the checksum bf90.
- Exorcized the Spirit of Jackie Fisher from British Ai. British AI will no longer attempt to operate in the Baltic when at war with Germany.
- AI resets invasion after a failed invasion instead of keeping failing
- AI micro post invasion looks better now
- Minor tweaks to encourage sensible AI play in specific circumstances
- Warlords will no longer accept being puppeted by china if they are at war with another warlord
- Fixed issue with Trotsky sometimes being assigned Stalin's trait in the 4th international event
- Fix issue with Molotov Ribbentrop Pact when SOV and GER are allied, leading to SOV getting asked to evacuate Eastern Poland and hand it over to SOV
- Fixed so that UK will not always say no to request for guarantees from Latvia
- Fixed advisor promotion screen that could erronously show up without No Step Back enabled
- Fixed some units having incorrect hitboxes
- Fix to make exile generals not appear in Stalinist SOV
- EST must control all states that are either core of SWE, DEN, or NOR for focus to be available
- Paranoia event should not trigger if starting in 39
- Logistics tab UI fixes
- Replaced old SOV idea icons with updated versions
- Font polish and glyph fix
- Estonia can now form Estonia-Finland only if they own at least one Finnish state
- Naval taskforces supply doesn't count against province cap at the base they draw from
- Added some Political focuses for the Polish 1939 start
- Fixed missing loc for flame tanks
- Making Ignacy Mosciki's advisor role available when the player only has poland DLC pack.
- Fixed Type definitions for tank templates
- Reduce tip of the spear naval invasion capacity
- National Spirit Soviet Support in China is now removed if the Chinese tag is at war with Soviets or has been puppeted by someone who is not Soviet Union.
- Speculative fix for equipment recovery
- Fixed some issues with the HOL admiral/theorist Johannes Theodorus Furstner. Mostly the portrait, removed a duplicate and some case issues.
- Fixed missing icons in Soviet National Spirits and cleared debug logs on the ideas file.
- Claim on Bessarabia will now be bypassed by the appropriate states being owned by the Soviets or their allies.
- Added localized strings that were previously tagged as Untranslated Key in Portuguese and Polish loc.
Patch 1.11.2 was released on 2021-11-25 with the checksum 7844.
- The expected models can now be selected for tank designs.
- Game executable should be properly signed again.
Patch 1.11.3 was released on 2021-11-30 with the checksum 33b6.
- AI will prioritize front stability better and avoid reshuffling divisions too often
- AI will not longer be unprepared for focuses leading to war with them when dynamic tags such as Vichy France are involved
- The Polish national focus "Expand the University of Warsaw" will now properly count owned factories.
- Soviet Civil War will not longer immediately conclude when both sides are communist when playing without No Step Back
- Fleets drawing supply from a port will no longer stop armies standing on that port from receiving supply from the same harbour in some cases
Patch 1.11.4 was released on 2021-12-14 with the checksum b22c.
- Reduced compliance gain bonuses in advisor and country leader traits from 0.1 to 0.05. Kamenev will now provide 0.02 compliance bonus as advisor, and 0.05 as country leader.
- Reduced weekly stability bonus and replaced weekly war support bonus by a flat one in Stalin's traits.
- Slightly reduced weekly War Support and PP gain on Stalinist campaign. Reduced XP gain and Breakthrough bonus on For the Motherland campaign.
- Army and Navy Spirit cost adjusted down to 20/35/50 from 25/50/75. Air spirits now all cost 50 air experience.
- Naval bases now cost 5000 IC (from 3000), and incur an extra cost of 1000 per additional level.
- Air Supply mission fuel costs increased by 50%
- Increases hub Max Motorization cost to 80 trucks, from 50
- Democratic government type now confers a bonus of -25% political advisor cost. Several national spirits have been slightly tweaked down to accomodate the possibility of stacking this bonus.
- Several historically Allied countries now start with a small amount of Command Power in 1936 (ENG, USA, FRA, HOL)
- Relief of Command Army Spirit (democratic only) now reduces Military Advisor PP cost by 50% from 75%, but increases army experience gain factor by 25%
- Reduced Dozer Blade entrenchment bonus to 1, from 2
- Several Italian military advisors have had their traits upgraded, pp cost increased, and cp allocation decreased. This change will only be applied to new saves.
- Revert " Democratic government type now confers a bonus of -25% political advisor cost. Several national spirits have been slightly tweaked down to accomodate the possibility of stacking this bonus."
- Reduced Unternehmen Barbarossa modifier to 10% attack bonus from 15%
- Air supply now grants 0.2 supply per plane at 100% mission efficiency, from 1.2
- RK Ostland now releases on controlled territory, not just owned territory.
- AA gun 3 now medium weapon, Tanks are now a bit slower, heavys/sh are now more expensive
- Removed base equpment conversion modifier, removed conversion modifier from dispersed industry, increased conversion tech time
- Modernize Industry national focus (shared baltics) now grants 4 civilian factories, from 5
- Arms Industry National Focus (baltic shared) now grants 4 military factories, from 6
- Arm The Nation national focus (baltic shared) now grants 3 military factories, from 5
- Attract Workers to Capital national focus (baltic shared) now grants 2 civilian factories, from 3
- Defense of our Nation national focus (baltic shared) now grants an additional 10% civilian factory construction speed
- reduced CAS ground attack by 2 (approx 20% at tier 1, down to 10% at top tier)
- Tank gun techs have moved dates, added SA bonus for SPG
- Balance changes to consumer goods bonuses/penalties in the Soviet industrial branch: CG penalty from starting Second Five Year Plan spirit reduced from +10% to +5%. CG bonuses provided by Reorganize the PC of Heavy Industry and Fourth Five Year Plan reduced from -3% to -2%. CG bonus provided by Transformation of Nature reduced from -5% to -3%.
- Support tank variants now get -0.95 breakthrough
- Increase HA/SA of mutliple tank guns, reduced costs for medium modules, slight increase in medium base speeds
- Tank Destroyer brigades are now 2 width (down from 3)
- Updated templates for new TD combat width
- Removed AA gun component breakthrough modifiers since it is now handled by the battalion
- Heavy Tank Destroyer brigades now correctly reduce Breakthrough instead of increasing it
- Lowered ground attack values for CAS by 2 points
Stability & Performance
- Fixed a modder CTD related to scripted mapmodes when accessing intel interfaces
- Fixed a corner case where AI defensive line generation would slow the game down to a crawl
- Fixed OOS caused by bombing buildings with railway guns present
- Assigning railway guns to armies will no longer induce a sudden drop in gamespeed performance
- Fixed clients sometimes crashing to desktop when host shutdowns in MP games
- Fixed 2 different OOS caused by joining/hosting an MP game after doing another playthrough
- Fixed CTD when loading mods with messed up adjacency errors
- Manually marking equipment variants as non-obsolete updates the alerts
- Fix hourly UI update Breaking transitions between officer corps windows
- Capital star icon updates when province changes controller
- Fix orders group UI not reflecting the motorization state of units after loading a save
- Some minor changes to low supply icons and alerts
- When selecting the role for a tank design, the stat modifiers of the associated battalion type are now displayed in the role tooltip. A breakdown of battalion, doctrine and tech modifiers for each stat are also displayed in the stats table tooltips.
- Fix AI rail upgrade issuing redundant upgrade commands
- RWG slightly afraid of provinces under attack
- Soviet Union will now aim to build a decent civilian factory base before switching to other priorities
- Railway guns should now have better positioning
- Removed obsolete Soviet AI strategies. Old AI strategy to antagonize Finland is now enabled by the appropriate focus.
- stop ENG from build too many civs
- fixed templates for ENG to prevent issues with tank design templates
- bump ai build prio on disconnected supply nodes
- Field strength training threshold also factors in divisions in training. This prevents AI fro stacking up a huge list of divisions that are all out of equipment.
- Fix various bugs with how AI checked manpower for exiled divisions in training
- Updated German templates to correctly use motorized
- Soviet should now not get stuck in a spiral of decision spending when they desperately needs manpower laws
- USA should no longer fail to produce a usable infantry template
- usa should now prioritize getting a m. tank design working faster
- soviet should now avoid justifying on targets where it can push its ultimatum
- AI is more conservative about implementing no_garrison law if resistance target will raise too much
- Impassable provinces will no longer be seen as land connections by the AI military strategists
- Japan slightly less keen to squash China while at war with USA
- Fixed template target widths for sov and ger AT divs, reduce ger at div to 1 line AT gun
- Can now use decision as target for pp_spend_priority strategy to block spending completely on decisions
- Documentation has been updated to reflect Barbarossa changes
- Fix remove_ideas_with_trait so that it works with advisors too
- The Superior Warmachines focus in the Soviet tree is now available for players without NSB
- Remove German claim on Katowice if Poland cedes Danzig as indicated in the Polish tooltip.
- Make sure there is no duplicate of user name in player_countries in save file. This avoids any confusion when determining if the country is human or AI controlled.
- The Japanese Torpedo Cruiser focus now displays the correct art when finished
- Added missing trigger to the Sabotage Behind Enemy Line focus
- Give Inter-War medium and heavy tank designs proper default names.
- When a character is added to a country and they are already in the retired character list, remove them from this list. also when setting character in scope, keep the country as well.
- Kurdish liberation unit spawned in Atlanta, should be Batman
- Fix to make Japan less likely to turn the Russian Provisional Government Fascist after making it a puppet through the Request Imperial Protection focus
- Allow field marshals to be assigned the advisor roles of generals
- when copying characters, copy also the flags attached to them
- Adjusted the changes in Party Popularity in the Portugese focus 'The Return of Duarte' so it matches the tooltip.
- Fix is_dynamic_country trigger that was not calling the right function
- Fixed incorrect image link in between the seas event
- When portraits are invalid, pick a random portrait for live version (keep using placeholder for debug)
- Replaced old tech speed bonus effect for doctrines in the generic focus Flexible Navy by the new doctrine cost reduction bonus effect.
- Fixed CTD that would sometimes occur in multiplayer when viewing air combat in a region as another player hot joins the game.
- AI less hesitant at reassigning divisions (fixes a bunch of bugs)
- Estonia and Latvia no longer get negative national spirits from NSB when not using the DLC
- Latvia now get the correct country leader when not using the No Step Back DLC
- Subject states can now create some of the formables in the Soviet Union
- Fixed wrong positioning of dynamic modifiers in the National Spirits tab when using the small version.
- Added loc for two non-MTG naval techs that may be granted to Soviets in their focus tree.
- Baltic focus Technology Sharing will no longer be bypassed to prevent Baltic countries to get stuck with 4 research slots. Baltic research sharing group will no longer be formed if it already exists.
- Trotsky will now enjoy an up-to-date trait for his Army Chief role in Mexico.
- Balance changes to Soviet national spirit Desperate Measures to prevent Soviets from insta-deploying divs while active (in combination with Mass Assault Doctrine)
- Implemented alternative tooltip in Soviet focus National Academies of Sciences for non-Soviet Soviets.
- Soviet generals with new portraits will now use the small version of their new portraits for their advisor roles.
- Baltic shared designers no longer appear in their lists without No Step Back
- When using auto design in the tank designer the resulting design will now always be valid.
- The Polish national focus "Expand the University of Warsaw" will now properly count owned factories.
- More stable AI behavior when a naval invasion fails
- AI will no longer try invading provinces outside target area
- Naval invasion arrow will point to the first targeted province instead of the last
- Single-character purges will now use the character list tooltip implemented for larger purges, so that their roles, traits and level are shown in the purge event tooltip.
- Remove preferred tactic if it becomes invalid
- When designing tanks the AI will not install more modules of the same category than is allowed, which will help the US among others to field tanks.
- Soviet focuses Improve the Stalin Line, Far East Fortification and Impregnable Forts will now require full control of at least one of the states in which forts will be built. Protect the White Sea-Baltic Canal focus requires full control of all the relevant states.
- Removed obsolete Soviet Alternate plan. Fixed Left Opposition plans never being selected on random.
- Manchukuo no longer becomes a Japanese Communist Puppet when the Japanese Civil War starts
- Focuses should no longer cancel a few hours before the Soviet Civil War starts
- Fixed tooltip in German focus Treaty with the USSR. Germany will now get armor tech bonus regardless of having researched basic medium tanks or not.
- Korea now controls provinces when released after Japanese surrender to China.
- AI no longer using trade to determine naval access
- For characters and parties, do not store the translated name, store the loc keys instead. This avoids OOS when 2 players use different langages.
- Zhang Xueling now has the correct portrait when promoted to advisor role
- Fixed issue where Estonia couldn't start decisions for marching on Finland if Estonia started their fascist civil war while they were marching on an Estonian state.
- For most tank designs the AI will no longer install multiple smoke launchers, secondary turret, or additional machine gun.
- No more free Baltic trees after winning civil wars without NSB DLC
- Fixed insta-win/lose the Soviet Civil War if DLC No Step Back is not active and both sides in the civil war are communist.
- Fixed certain Soviet decisions with did not really cost the intended CP and PP
- If a trait for unit leader is already assigned, then do not consider it assignable. This fixes the alert being displayed when the player cannot actually assign new traits.
- British Malaya and Dutch East Indies now get the correct leaders from start
- Lithuania can no longer get Poland into a Personal Union without Lithuania being fully independent.
- Fixed the wrong Bulgarian deomcratic leader appearing with BftB
- Fixed missing portrait for mexican advisors Othón P. Blanco Núñez de Cáceres and Antonio Cárdenas Rodríguez
- Danzig Decisions are now available without No Step Back
- Mexico Characters Dionisio Encina, Valentín Campa and Jesús Degollado Guízar now become party leaders when their respective events trigger.
- Fixed missing Spanish political advisors and one chief of army when LaR was not active.
- Fixed some decisions in Lithuania, Poland and Estonia where it was possible to start them without the required available civilian factories.
- Fixed several mismatches in the Tutorial texts in Portuguese and Polish.
- Beriya is not Stalin, therefore he can no longer access Stalin's Cult of Personality.
- Fixed tooltip in Soviet focus Increase Aircraft Production. The player doesn't need to know about the weird stuff that is going on behind the scenes.
- Fixed an issue where units could get stuck in exile
- Italy now starts with the appropriate focuses completed in the 1939 bookmark.
- Adding missing Loc for POL Danzig resistance modifier.
- Changing the name of a State Modifier in SOV so it doesn't get the description from the decision with the same name and show an untranslated loc.
- added missing detailed description for supply mapmode.
- Trotsky can now be properly assassinated even when the player deactivates the News Events popup
- Communist China will now respect their decision to accept the tribute increasement for at least 90 days.
- Fixed monarchist decisions in Poland and Lithuania so they cannot make other countries into Personal Unions if they're puppets of another country.
- Fixed wrong event being sent back to the Soviet Union resulting in Stalin refusing his own demands.
- Spain will no longer conspire against their Soviet overlord after losing their War of Independence.
- Adjusted the effect for the Sanation Right irritation so when it's meant to increase over 4 and it's AI Non-historical it just keeps the spirit but when it's the player, a civil war starts.
- Changed the Dutch focus Wilhelminism so it bypasses when The Netherlands and Germany are in a faction and both have Non-Aligned Governments.
- Changing Neutrality and Fascism drift of Lithuanian advisor from positive to negative to make it match the historical character.
- Adjusting Soviet decision 'The Enemy is Treacherous' so it's not visible when the player doesn't have La Resistance.
- Added missing focus to the Polish historical AI plan. Danzig or War will now remove POL-LIT guarantee
- Adjusting the True Enemy event for the baltic countries so it places forts in the correct provinces.
- Fixed Kazim Orbay's multiple problems.
- Fixed issue where Lithuania can continue boosting monarchist support in Poland even after they have a king. Other adjustments to these decisions.
- Changes to Romanian ideas so they transfer correctly when Poland triggers a civil war in Romania
- Made Vapsid Marches in Estonia and Finland not visible after they're completed regardless of ideology. Also adjusted the balance of one of the Estonian marches
- Fix of dlc and non-dlc portraits from WTT for MAN and CHI
- The Montreux Convention event chain now allows and blocks the appropriate countries depending on the results of the events.
- Fix civil war effect posing messages without updating country names
- Fix various supply map/volunteer UI issues
- Poland now starts with embargoed economy in 1939 as they haven't completed the focus to remove it yet
- Fix replacing template companies costing double
- Fix Government in Exile supply hubs not connecting to allied supply before they controled enough territory to be assigned a capital
- Fix building conversion double counting slot consumption while being built
- Made the Polish Decision Categories for dealing with the Peasant Strike, Sanation and Inviting Foreign Motors be available without No Step Back
- Leadership of the Axis now remains with the German Reich when civil war starts
- Fix AI not assigned requested units to naval invasion armies, which could leave them idle wherever they happened to be standing
- Fixed the Wilhelmina idea so it has the correct portrait.
- fixed an issue where French and Japanese Heavy tank chassis icons were in the wrong spot in the tech tree
- Adjusted the Iron Wolf appeasement decisions in Lithuania so it's not as easy to get locked out of the rest of the branch.
- Puppeted Russia can now take Pacify the Rim focus even if they have sold Vladivostok, making it possible to progress to the independence war focus.
- Fix river supply connections sometimes getting absurd boosts to supply flow
- a number of triggers were broken due to translated character names not registering correctly. These have been fixed. This should only affect non-English players (Russian in particular).
- Removed condition from the Bring Old Trotskyists Back focus to stop players from sometimes getting locked out of the Permanent Revolution section of the Left Opposition focus tree.
- Improved AI weights for Prospecting decisions.
- Baltic AI will no longer reject Soviet ultimatum on historical due to a major country guaranteeing them.
- Added missing Soviet focuses to 1939 Bookmark
- Focuses and decisions will now work correctly when checking for a character that has a different name spelling in non-english
- Volunteers will no longer be lost when returning
- Russia can now properly form the Pan-slavic union
- The AI will no longer cheat and try to use Military Spirits if No Step Back is not enabled
- Fixed issue where exiled characters didn't return after a successful coup
- Translate localization key for all character name, not just unit leaders
- In the tank designer, the top/default entry in the model selection list is now the expected one for super heavy, modern and amphibious chassis.
- The tank model displayed in the tech details view is now of the expected tech level.
- Comintern is now dissolved when starting the Soviet civil war
- Fix rare crash where logistics strike targetted consumer whose cached status was invalid
- Fix PREV (etc) keyword when it references a character.
- Super heavy and modern tank designs will now get a proper default icon when playing with NSB active.
- Missing glyphs for Turkish and Latvian names are now back. Also fixed non-breaking spaces showing up as '?' in French and Russian translations.
- Units in naval transfer will no longer trigger 'low supply' theater alert
- Poland is no longer able to complete the April Constitution while being a puppet
- Fallback lines now work correctly for volunteers
- Yoshiko Kawashima uses correct picture when being a general when having the WTT dlc
- Fixed several issues with Soviet and Russian national spirits in the Russian civil war, such as spirits being added to the wrong side, not providing the intended modifiers or being duplicated.
- Fixed error spam about missing 3d assets for axis tanks
- Fixed issues in Poland and the Baltics where they could annex or puppet a player's country without warning.
- Fixed exploit by adding another exploit
- Fixed create_country_leader where the created character would have a random name rather than the input one.
- With NSB active, equipment conversion is now possible between any tank designs based on the same chassis. It's however not possible to convert tanks to self-propelled variants of a higher tech level as is possible with NSB inactive.
- Vehicles like tanks will now be able to draw and refuel during the invasion step while landing
- Fix calculation of num_units and num_battle_plans for unit leaders
- Fix for focuses being locked for Romanov branch.
- Added extra building slots to certain focuses providing factories or dockyards in the Polish, French and Soviet focus trees.
- Fixed Georgios Kosmidis not becoming the fascist leader in the appropriate Greek event.
- Controlling slovakia will now allow poland to bypass either of the Demand Slovakia focuses
- Cag night fighting acronym now correctly capitalized
- fix some allied supply issues
- Empire of Brazil will no longer embrace fascism.
- Democratic Germany focuses no longer invite foreign subjects to faction, causing subjects to lose subject status
- Corgis are not people with a mustache and a tie.
- Both Australian and New Zealand volunteers National Spirits will now reduce required world tension and required divisions to send volunteers.
- Improved triggers for Iberian Summit decisions.
- Fixed issue where Polish regent would be retired after capitulation.
- Dynamic Modifiers and Weather modifiers now apply to CAS ground attack stats
- Fixed news of an Anarchist uprising spreading, despite said uprising not having materialized. Anarchists should now no longer be all talk, no action.
- Fixed research exploit
- Corrected pre-SCW division counter values in the preparation phase, to properly reflect the reality of unit counts for each side once the SCW begins.
- Fixed an OOS when starting a MP game after returning to menu from another game
- Added back in the option to rename equipment variants of types lacking upgrades like Artillery and Convoys.
- Seek a Defensive Pact with Allies News event no longer has Stalin in it if he is no longer the leader of the Soviet union
- Naval spotting speed is no longer scaled by ... naval base repair speed(?), and spotting speed bonuses no longer increase the speed at which you lose a fleet
- Fixed missing portraits in Baltics and Poland when playing without No Step Back enabled
- The first tank design for each specialized role can now be modified instead of automatically being saved as a new design.
- Improved AI weights in Lithuanian fascist characters (Voldemaras and Alantas) and added AI weights to Hungarian communist revolutionary (Laszlo Rajk) so that the AI prioritizes these characters when taking the relevant paths.
- Fixed capitulation progress requirement for Poland's 'Prepare for the Inevitable' branch.
- Soviet ultimatum decisions will no longer be available if the target country is someone else's subject.
- Fixed issue where some focuses would not lead to war with the right country if there was more than one Soviet Union or Stalinist Soviet Union didn't exist.
- Fixed issue where Polish Focus 'Demand Lithuania' wouldn't get bypassed when it should've
- Fixed one cause of CTD on starting nudger with bad map setup (primarily the case in certain map mods)
- Fixed scope where we use character scope only when needed, and country scope otherwise
- Fixed long party name (short party name was displayed)
- In civil war, when copying retired characters from target country to the revolter, skip characters that are actually active in the revolter country. Avoid having the character in a double state of active and retired at the same time, confusing most effects and triggers.
- Austria, Belgium and Switzerland now have correct scripted start stability again
- Fixed typo in focus Policy of Individual Security
- Lev Trotsky now returns to Soviet Union when completing Return Democracy to the Party.
- Fixed Placeholder loc in the tutorial in Polish and Portuguese.
- Fixed Command Power tooltip losing the names of advisors affecting it when reloading a savegame
- Fixed missing assets for german tanks DLC
Patch 1.11.5 was released on 2022-01-27 with the checksum 7e1e.
- Majors will now send volunteers to the Spanish Civil War even without La Resistance
- AI will no longer consider enemy lakes to be dangerous
- AI has learned the definition of insanity and will now try to avoid attacking in same place if previous invasion failed
- AI will be more careful with their attacks if they start running out of manpower
- AI now assigns free aces to valid existing wings instead of only when creating new wings
- AI is now significantly less likely to release collaboration governments unless they have narrative reasons to do so
- Supply map mode allows normal interactions with naval unit counters and doesn't hide fleet windows
- Fixed ship stats details pages not showing correct supply usage
- Fixed UI elements highlighting spurriously when tech template would unlock equipment which isn't included in current DLC profile
- Fixed Army and Navy view windows opening on top of each other
- Fixed shift+k shortcut for training air/navy
- Decision map icons with CP costs no longer overlap unreadably
- Fixed rail upgrade buttons sometimes not being generated. Buttons now line up with rails connecting to naval bases.
- Fixed Railway Gun supply icon never showing up and being in the wrong place when it did
- Fixed naval unit counters not showing low supply icon
- Naval battle screen now correctly shows admiral portraits
- Fixed operative map icons not getting frame mask applied
- Updated equipment conversion and ship refitting tooltips to use accurate language and include the relevant values and modifiers.
- Hold units command now applies to all selected units when mixed armies are selected
- Supply bottleneck tooltip should now include undersized ports
- The Race for Germany achievement will no longer fail if the player does not control Luxembourg at the time of German surrender (it's complicated)
- Non-NSB tanks will now have their correct fuel usage again. It was fun while it lasted!
- Brazil should no longer have access to non-NSB tanks with NSB active
- Added on_capitualtion_immediate on_action. This will be executed at the very start of the capitulation process, where on_capitulation is played in the middle of the process, which can bias the triggers result.
- Added multiplicative modifier equipment_conversion_ic_cost which reduces conversion IC cost for non-naval equipment edited with the equipment designer (i.e. tanks when NSB is active).
- Game will now try to reconcile provinces declared as coastal without bordering a seazone (and vice versa). Check your error log!
- Invalid buildings (like naval bases in landlocked provinces) in history setup will now be ignored and reported in error log.
- Modifiers declared in advisor character entries should now properly apply and persist between saves
- Made set_character_name also work for unit leaders
- Fixed a CTD when going over the building state cap with off-map buildings
- Blitzkrieg Theorist advisors now have increased base cost
- Smooth talking charmer now reduces maintenance cost for improving relations.
- Backroom Backstabber no longer grants political power factor, and instead grants subverseive activities cost; drift defence factor buffed to 0.25
- Compassionate Gentlemen now reduce resistance damage to garrisons in addition to monthly opinion gain
- Ideological Crusader now grants party popularity stability modifier in addition to old effects
- Armaments Organizer now increases supply hub construction -speed- by 10%
- Balance changes for armor and varient units
- Moved High velocity 2 to antitank_4 tech
- Increase mot equipments to 36 for mot AT
- Halved motorised breakthrough and hardness
- Reduced AT gun piercing
- Added missing tungsten cost to mot rocket arty
- Total rebalance of tanks
- Tank weapons now based on turret weight class
Stability & Performance
- Fixed player/ai list not being properly reset when going back to menu, triggering OOS on new games
- Significantly improved game startup time
- Fixed naval fort model luminance problem
- Fixed issue where Danzig could get stuck with negative modifier when Polish Danzig focuses were getting bypassed.
- When loading a save from a lost ironman game, observer mode is loaded and ironman flag should be turned off.
- Fixed script parser silently ignoring last line of a file if it didn't contain a newline
- Fix positioning of the Expand Polish Intelligence branch when Man the Guns is not active. Without MtG the focus Expand Polish Intelligence will no longer require the player to complete the (MtG DLC-locked) parent focus Prepare for the Inevitable.
- Added newline at the end of equipment bonus tooltip
- Fixed George VI national spirit showing an advisor portrait instead of the regular national spirit portrait.
- Hooked-in several NSB Baltic portraits for generals that were using generic ones.
- Fix AI Queueing more railway upgrades than it intended
- Fix allied task force local supply draw
- fixed a reference to a missing German armor 3d model (this should not alter any 3d assets being displayed, just cleaned up the error log)
- Fixed issue where Generals, Field Marshals and Admirals were not being transfered when annexing through Polish and Lithuanian monarchist events.
- Made it less likely that The Soviet Union partitions Poland with Lithuania if Lithuania is AI, and even less likely if Poland is controlled by the player.
- Spanish generals should again be able to properly pick a side when the Civil War starts
- Fixed exploit which allowed circumvention of the building removal cooldown effective while at war.
- Adapt assignable trait skilled_staffer so field marshals can also gain xp in that trait.
- Air Supply now redistributes supply consumption to the hosting airbase.
- Fixed bugs with multiple air supply missions having zero effect."
- Soviet focuses will no longer grant tank designs if NSB is not active.
- Soviet focuses requiring certain armor tech will now check for the appropriate tech based on NSB being active or not.
- German focus Danubian Membership will no longer be bypassed if only one of the countries is gone, a subject, or allied to Germany. It requires all three countries to fulfill one of those conditions in order to get bypassed.
- Fixed supply network sometimes reporting no connection when shortest path traveled through an enemy province
- Added loc to an unlocalized Estonian country flag
- Fixed continous focus exploit which allowed stacking modifiers
- In civil war process, when copying unit leaders, use the clone function rather than recreating the unit leader from template (some unit leaders do not have template). Also use the character merge mecanism for those copies too if the revolter country receiving those copies already have the character.
- Fixed crash caused by invalid naval invasion order
- Railway guns should no longer be able to end up in a naval invasion
- Fixed crash caused by invalid province templates in mods during trade route computation
- Fixed CTD when playing tutorial videos or opening the ingame browser on DirectX 11
- Fixed Empire of Brazil being so much into Fascism
- Fixed inconsistencies with Dutch Wilhelmina national spirit portrait.
- Fixed logistics strike mission not taking plane number into account correctly
- Soviet focus 'Committee in Exile' focus can now be bypassed if the Civil War is completed
- Modifiers from propaganda campaigns are now properly cleared when Soviet Union capitulates.
- Emilio Mola will no longer be retired after completing the focus The National-Syndicalist State, he will just drop his country leader roles but will keep his advisor and unit leader roles.
- Swapped Soviet armored cars I and II in the tech tree.
- Communist support threshold to complete Estonian focus Break the Silence has been increased to be less than 5% (instead of less than 1%)
- Fixed several character issues with Spanish Falangists in the focus tree. Emilio Mola and Primo de Rivera should be properly handled now and will no longer be literally killed in order to allow the other to take over as country leader.
- Capital supply connection graph will now prioritize shorter sea routes
- Supply network now considers convoy availability and tries to prioritize throughput over unconditionally avoiding naval connections
- Naval Supply routes now respect blocked region flags.
- Fixed Patagonian lake being considered some sort of flooded plain aberration and prevented players from building nuclear reactors on it.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible for players to progress down the Vichy focus tree because a Petain imposter was in charge
- German Air Innovations 2 now correctly reduces cost of air doctrines, rather than increasing research speed
- Fixed some design company ideas not having bonuses shown on equipment stats page
- Steal blueprints operation no longer gives access to locked out mutual exclude branches
- Taskforces operating in a blocked naval region can draw supply from naval bases in that region
- Characters no longer get traits for other classes of characters from national spirits
- Supply Network (and tooltips) now correctly factor in building damage when considering throughput
- Issuing a move command to a province the unit is already fighting in no longer resets combat
- Non-NSB tanks once again have their correct reliability (80%) across the board
- Fix rail construction partial progress not getting saved correctly
- The Turkish investment decisions should now actually work
- Fix British designers focus for baltics not giving correct air bonuses
- Fix crash in any_navy_leader, all_navy_leader, any_army_leader, all_army_leader when there is no general/field marshal or no admiral in a country
- Stalinist mission Behead the Snake should now properly kill Trotsky when the player is going opposition.
- Changed the Polish Focus 'Request Autonomous Status' so it can be bypassed if Poland is more than autonomous than a reichsprotectorate or integrated puppet.
- Fix so that Franco can use Nationalist Infantry Division names in 39
- Fix upgrade costs not being calculated consistently
- Fixed issue where event for Poland dismissing Lithuania's claim to its throne is sent to the wrong country.
- Fixed issue where Poland's Ignacy Moscicki would have the legacy portrait instead of using the new one from NSB.
- Rocket interceptors pilots don't consider themselves too cool for school anymore
- Toggling naval region access settings should no longer make captains panic when they reach a blocked zone and get stuck in place
- Rumors of TODOs in Soviet Stalinist missions flavor texts turned out to be counter-revolutionary propaganda. There never was any TODOs.
- Fix carrier based fighters sometimes not contributing to combat
- Fixed CTD when renaming a railway gun variant.
Patch 1.11.6 was released on 2022-02-14 with the checksum 630e.
- Flattened tank chassis IC cost, raising earlier chassis by 10-20%, up to no change at later chassis.
- Transport planes now cost fuel to run.
- Reduced truck damage from logistics strike mission by approx 30%, reduced train damage from logistics strike mission by approx 15%
- Fixed dynamic modifiers not returning localized keys when supplied
- set_nationality effect will no longer check if the character is 'available' in the target country before transferring them
- set_nationality on characters will no longer cause their owning country to reset to their original country on loading savegame. This addresses several CTDs and some unexpected behaviour
Stability & Performance
- Fixed OOS and other subtle issues caused by bad ordering of logistics stockpile in deployment logic
- Fixed CTD with mods that fire leaders without giving AI a proper 7 days notice period
- Liberal use of diplomatic_relation in script will not longer slowly corrupt memory, triggering random CTD and OOS
- Fixed CTD when clicking on provinces with no owner (mods only)
Patch 1.11.7 was released on 2022-02-17 with the checksum 98bf.
- Added a Career Profile where players can view statistics about their playthrough
- Added promotion for the new DLC Subscription
Patch 1.11.8 was released on 2022-02-24 with the checksum 334c.
- Added an option in the settings menu to disable cloud storage backup of your career profile statistics.
- Players that own most major DLCs should no longer see promotions for the DLC Subscription in the main menu.
- Fixed potential cloud storage issues for the career profile which could result in your statistics not being backed up.
- Fixed a potential desync issue with statistics collection in multiplayer
- Fixed the "Civil wars" stat collection for "Battle for the Bosporus" DLC.
Patch 1.11.9 was released on 2022-03-10 with the checksum 3f99.
- Fixed some DX11 and OpenGL UI elements being 1 pixel off by making them incorrectly positioned the same way DX9 does
- The game will no longer show an empty "Modify Government" alert when using hidden ideas
Stability & Performance
- Fixed CTD due to AI not being notified when a leader is removed from a country
- Fixed adding or removing divisions to a general under a marshal not updating the marshal's abilities' effects
- Fixed capping of the reliability value to 100% in the Tech Details view
- Fixed a bug where character traits would sometimes duplicate on level up.
- Fixed Radio II XP cost for the tank designer being higher than intended
- Isoroku Yamamoto will no longer have an extra 'I' in his name
- Fixed a rare issue where the Japanese coal liquification focus could fail to add a refinery
- Fixes to French career profile translation
- Fixed typo in the communist party of Yugoslavia
Patch 1.11.10 was released on 2022-04-07 with the checksum 09ac.
- Added a bypass to the Free French "Form the National Committee" Focus to avoid blocking the player if they don't have 90 Legitimacy
- Fixed a problem in British Alternate Strategy Plans when historical focuses are off without a specific strategy plan being selected
- Fixed issue where Estonia and Latvia would not follow the historical focuses
- Added missing leader tooltip in Soviet focus The Glory of the Red Army. Pavel Rybalko will become a general after completing the focus, and now everyone knows it.
- Turkey no longer gets a wargoal on themselves when refusing Balkan Federation demands
- Niche Role will now be correctly set correctly when AI designs ships. This also applies to players using "auto design".
- Japanese puppets should now get the corrects name
- Fixed achievement "Better than Szent Istvan" being impossible to earn due to a an issue with the new character system
- Naval battles will no longer count towards combat duration for career profile
Patch 1.11.11 was released on 2022-05-12 with the checksum 8e75.
- Adjusted the ship refitting cost calculation. The base cost is now a percentage of the hull cost, and the cost for any module changes are added on top of that. The same is true for tanks.
- Removed path connecting advanced light tank chassis to modern tank chassis research
Stability & Performance
- Fixed rare OOS happening when players joined an MP game after playing a different game
- Hot-reloading AI strategy plans will not crash the game.
- Changed the starting British Motorized Division template to use motorized - sorry, motorised - recon
- Added some bypass conditions to Czech focuses
- Unlocked fuel tank module for French cruiser submarines
- Only display the ship refitting speed and cost modifiers when MtG is active.
- Added Bypass to "Demmand Lithuanian Annexation" if Poland already controls all Lithuanian states except for Memel
- Fixed units being unable to convert a move order to a retreat order when attacked
- Fixed CTD that could happen during railway gun positioning.
Patch 1.11.12 was released on 2022-06-09 with the checksum 22d5.
- Improved tank conversion costs for tank modules
- Limited Stabilizer tank module to one per vehicle
- Armor stat ARMOR_VS_AVERAGE changed from 0.3 to 0.4 to patch piercing
- Reduced resource costs of tank upgrades, armor upgrades improved
- Reduced high velocity gun piercing
- Reduced tech piercing bonus for tank destroyers and motorised AT
- Adjusted flame tank terrain modifiers
- Recon tank stats are now proportional to unit size (including armor)
- Equipment conversion speed bonuses unlocked by tech is no longer applied to tank production lines when NSB is active. Instead the bonus reduces the base cost of the conversion, which now is 90% of the chassis cost up from 20%. The techs will reduce the cost to 50% and 10% respectively.
- Motorised equipment is now essential for motorised arty/AT/AA battalions
- Changed the icons for the techs Improved Equipment Conversion and Advanced Equipment Conversion to better communicate their effects.
- Fixed an issue where the only available 3d model for modern German tanks was an AA vehicle if axis armor pack DLC is enabled
- Soviet Atomic Bomb Project focus is now properly tracking the current number of academies built and will now be unlocked when appropriate.
- Fixed issue in which Invaders Must Die state modifier was not properly removed after the propaganda campaign finished.
- Soviet focus Modernize the Far Eastern Fleet will now grant a different National Spirit if DLC Man the Guns is not active, using modifiers that work without MtG.
- Small fix to a Bulgarian news event so that if Bulgaria is already in the Comintern the text makes sense
- Turkish focus Align Bulgaria will now get bypassed if Bulgaria is a subject of any country (not only Turkey), so that the rest of the branch does not become inaccessible if Bulgaria is a subject of another country.
- Fixed Issue in Soviet decision category Middle Eastern Diplomacy in which there was a non-existent tag being checked against.
- Doctrine bonuses to tank max speed will now be taken into account when determining if a tank design's max speed is too low making it invalid.
- When calculating total trucks needed at country level, take into account all controlled nodes and not just owned ones.
- Added the missing sound effects for alert_doctrine_unlock, alert_officer_corps and alert_losing_trains.
- Fixed equipment conversion resource cost calculation to prevent resources from sometimes being counted twice.
- Forum: No Step Back Out Now! New Checksum bf90, 2021-11-23.
- Forum: Update 1.11.2 Live - Checksum 7844, 2021-11-25.
- Forum: Update 1.11.3 Live - Checksum 33b6, 2021-11-30.
- Forum: Update 1.11.4 Live - Checksum b22c, 2021-12-14.
- Forum: Barbarossa Patch 1.11.5 - Checksum: 7e1e / LIVE / Patch Notes, 2022-01-27.
- Forum: Barbarossa Patch 1.11.6 - Checksum: 630e / LIVE / Patch Notes, 2022-02-14.
- Forum: Barbarossa Patch 1.11.7 - Checksum: 98bf / LIVE / Patch Notes, 2022-02-17.
- Forum: Barbarossa Patch 1.11.8 - Checksum: 334c / LIVE / Patch Notes, 2022-02-24.
- Forum: Barbarossa Patch 1.11.9 - Checksum: 3f99 / LIVE / Patch Notes, 2022-03-10.
- Forum: Barbarossa Patch 1.11.10 - Checksum: 09ac / LIVE / Patch Notes, 2022-04-07.
- Forum: Barbarossa Patch 1.11.11 - Checksum: 8e75 / LIVE / Patch Notes, 2022-05-12.
- Forum: Barbarossa Patch 1.11.12 - Checksum: 22d5 / LIVE / Patch Notes, 2022-06-09.