Siam is a nation in Southeast Asia. It borders the British Raj to the west, France's Indochina to the east, and British Malaya to the south. Siam is mainly plains, forests and hills. Bangkok is a city.
Thailand was nominally an ally of Japan at the beginning of the war. The country was ruled at first by Field Marshal Plaek Phibunsongkhram, a military dictator with nationalist leanings, under the Thai King. Thailand remained uninvolved when war broke out in Europe, but it took the opportunity of France's defeat to settle historical claims to parts of French Indochina. The conflict between Thailand and the Vichy regime is known as the French–Thai War. In 1941, the Japanese entered Thailand, and they used it as a stepping-stone to invade Burma and eastern India. Phibun, while reluctant, believed that Japan's superior military power gave Thailand no choice but to order an armistice, and he allowed the Japanese military to pass through.
The Premier became more enthusiastic about co-operation with Japan when the Japanese performed well in Malaya, and on 21 December, a formal "alliance" was concluded. At noon on 25 January 1942, Thailand declared war on the United States and the United Kingdom. Some Thais supported the alliance, arguing that it was in the national interest, or arguing that it was better sense to ally oneself with a victorious power. Others formed the Free Thai Movement to resist. Eventually, when the war turned against the Japanese, Phibun was forced to resign, and a Free Thai-controlled government was formed. On 16 August 1945, Thailand rescinded its declarations of war without signing a peace treaty.
- Main article: Generic national focus tree
Siam, lacking a unique national focus tree, uses the generic national focus tree instead.
The generic focus tree has 5 main branches:
- Army Effort gives army experience and research bonuses to army research.
- Aviation Effort gives air experience, builds air bases, and research bonuses to air research.
- Naval Effort gives navy experience, builds naval dockyards, and research bonuses to navy research.
- Industrial Effort builds civilian and military factories (usually even if building slots are already full)and grants extra research slots.
- Political Effort gives the country choices on which political path they will take.
Siam starts with 2 research slots.
|Army technology||Naval technology||Air technology||Electronics & Industry|
Siam, in 1936 is a Non-Aligned nation with no elections.
Siam has the following political parties:
Japan may ask Siam to join its faction via the Alliance With Siam national focus. This may make Siam Fascist. Siam may form the Rattanakosin Kingdom if they control the states of Laos and Cambodia. They are owned by France.
Staff and designerEdit
|Phot Bhahalyodin||Prince of Terror||
|Kuang Abhayabongsa||Silent Workhorse||
|Thawee Punyaketu||Captain of Industry||150 pp|
|Vajiravudh Chichalerm||Communist Revolutionary||
|Seni Pramoja||Democratic Reformer||
|Wichit Wichitwathakam||Fascist Demagogue||
|Armor Company||Tank Designer||
|Naval Company||Ship designer||
|Light Air Company||Light aircraft||
|Medium Air Company||Medium aircraft||
|Heavy Air Company||Heavy aircraft||
|Naval Air Company||Naval aircraft||
|Artillery Company||Artillery designer||
|Small Arms Company||Infantry Equipment designer||
|Motorization Company||Motorized Equipment designer||
|Industrial Company||Industrial Concern||
|Manphya Khanphialong||Military Theorist||
|Sawat Phutianands||Naval Theorist||
|Phra Silpasakrakorn||Air Warfare Theorist||
The following table may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. The last version it was verified as up to date for was 1.7.
|Conscription Law||Economy Law||Trade Law|
| Volunteer Only
|| Civilian Economy
|| Export Focus
Industry and resourcesEdit
- Siam has 5 civilian factories and 1 military factory in the state of Siam. There are 2 more building slots in Northern Malay.
- Siam has 3 tungsten and 10 rubber in Siam. Northern Malay has 52 rubber.
Siam has a small military.
|Close air support||12|
- Their Infantry has 9 units.
- Their navy has one Destroyer.
- Air force
- They have 60 fighters and 12 Close air support.