Jump to navigation Jump to search
* Acclimatization: Over time, troops will learn how to survive in the desert or harsh winters, giving these veterans an edge on the battlefield.
* General Traits and Abilities: Generals’ traits can now unlock powerful Command Power abilities, allowing great flexibility and creativity.
* Decisions and Missions: Historical decisions and national missions give new places to spend Political Power, from domestic politics to start special projects.
* Added the ability to send attachés to other nations outside of your faction that are at war, allowing you to see their troops, as well as giving the sender army xp, and the receiver a small amount of organization and planning speed.
* And more: Scavenge equipment from the battlefield, use Volunteer Air Corps, as well as new music and art.