List - This article is considered a List-class article on the wiki quality scale
Together for Victory Achievements
Somebody who is more familiar with editing wikipages should add the achievements. I might be able to fill in the conditions and such stuff, but for implementing pictures I have no clue. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Eisekopf (Talk) 22:21, 21 December 2016 (CEST)
- The images have already been uploaded. The page will take a bit more time due to the contest though you can update it on your own if you wish. Also, do remember to sign your comments with
~~~~. ~ SolSys (talk) 12:01, 23 December 2016 (CET)
New World Order: What do to with puppets
Note: the article says that puppets never change ideology `except through war`, but this is not true. If you boost your chosen ideology they can still flip due to elections, internal/external coup, or civil war. If the puppet is in your faction you lose the ability to trigger an external coup, so all you can do is boost fascism and wait. If your plan is to flip the USA to fascism rather than conquer them, this means you have to start working to flip the Philippines too, preferably as early as possible. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (Talk) 00:03, 26 July 2016 (CEST)
- This is not true. You can boost your ideology but no events will ever trigger from this. They are all locked with the condition "is_puppet = no". IoannesBarbarus (talk) 03:48, 26 July 2016 (CEST)
"Or, turn democratic and justify for Sardinia when World Tension reaches 100%. Get military access from France and walk across from Corsica."
This is wrong. You can't attack Sardinia from a neutral country (France). You would have to be allies in war, but then that would void the criteria for sunset invasion. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Davej (Talk) 00:32, 7 September 2016 (CEST)
- I did it myself. You don't have to be allies in the same war if France is also at war with Italy, which it surely is if World Tension had reached 100%. IoannesBarbarus (talk) 15:55, 7 September 2016 (CEST)
- I tried the reverse scenario of getting military access with Italy in Sardinia, declaring war on France, and then trying to walk into Corsica. Maybe it's because world tension isn't 100%. link: can't attack from neutral nation
- Not the entire state just enough to become the controller of the state (majority of VP's). — Preceding unsigned comment added by Artyom42 (Talk) 05:08, 10 September 2016 (CEST)
Crusader Kings (TFV)
"justify war on Portugal (don't leave Allies)". This doesn't work in 1.4.2; even after both becoming Fascist and independent; upon hovering over justify war the "can't declare war as a Democracy on a country that hasn't produced world tension" message appears (same as for the other commonwealth countries that become fascist and independent while remaining in the allies. You need to leave the allies to do this.) If by chance that was going South Africa First which sets South Africa free immediately rather than waiting for autonomy; this focus in 1.4.2 has it listed in its effects that it also causes South Africa to leave the allies. 184.108.40.206 06:18, 10 February 2018 (CET)
New difficulty category
Miklos Horthy and the Habsburg Prince
I was attempting to do this achievement on version 1.9.3, but when I finally owned all the states listed in the article the achievement did not trigger. It turns out that you also need the state of Jordan. (The Reclaim the Empire focus grants a claim on Jordan as well). I could have tried editing the entry but then the picture wouldn't match up, so I figured it's not a good idea. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 16:19, 13 July 2020 (CEST)
- I fixed the list. But the picture has to be updated as well. – Lillebror (talk) 15:36, 13 July 2020 (UTC)
Mi Casa es tu Casa
The listed strategy seems to be obsolete. Guatemala will not answer a call to arms against El Salvador.
House of Kurds
The achievement list says that you need the Battle for Bosporus DLC, but I got this achievement without this DLC (at Nov. 8.). Instead I just have the DLC's up to Man the Guns. is it possible that this achievement just need one of the earlier DLC's like some other new achievements just need Death or Dishonor? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Hentaj (talk) 12:20, 24 November 2020 (CET)
We’re Putting the Band Back Together
Notes part is wrong. You can't go for "Press the Austro-Hungarian Claim" & "Intervene in the Spanish Civil War" at the same time, they are on different focus trees.
Romance of the Three Kingdoms
It is impossible to complete this achievement without either Together for Victory or Waking the Tiger DLC, since in the base game, it is not possible to annex a puppet.