Talk:Victoria 2 to Hearts of Iron IV converter
Mod - This article is a Modification article and is therefore not assessed on the wiki quality scale
How should this be formatted? There was no style guide for mod pages yet, so I did my best to add everything that would be useful. Is there anything I should add? Anything I should remove? Anything I should just do differently? Idhrendur (talk) 02:11, 18 June 2016 (CEST)
- I've removed the assessment template since that belongs on the talk page and is generally done by the moderating team. We haven't started the assessment for this wiki yet but plan to do so soon. My comments on the page so far are as follows.
- The list of posts is probably too much detail, I suggest linking to the main thread(s). If that's not possible then instead use the [[link_target|displayed name]] format to change the code as here. From forum:915440/page-2#post-20883444 to Generating states 1
- I don't think you need so many sub headings, I see you tried the TOCLIMIT code but it might just be easier to delete the headings and give a short textual description then leave the links.
- If you want listings then you may wish to look at the plainlist function.
- Its a really in depth start which is incredible. Keep up the good work. Dauth (talk) 09:47, 18 June 2016 (CEST)
- Thanks! The links are useful for me as a developer (such as when reviewing the discussions in order to implement the feature), so I've reworked their appearance. I also removed many of the headings, as you suggested.Idhrendur (talk) 00:21, 19 June 2016 (CEST)
|Generating states||Victoria 2 states will become HoI4 states, replacing the default HoI4 states.||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10|
[Unindented] You can use ";" for low-level header look if you wish [everything within the line will be bold]:
; AAA * AAA