Following the Russian Revolution of 1917, communist troops took Tuva in January 1920. The chaos accompanying this era allowed the Tuvans to again proclaim their independence. On 14 August 1921, the Bolsheviks (supported by Russia) established a Tuvan People's Republic, called Tannu Tuva until 1926. A treaty between the Soviet Union and the Mongolian People's Republic in 1926 affirmed the country’s independence. No other countries formally recognized it, although it appeared on maps and globes produced in the United States.
It is sometimes written, that Tuva entered World War II with the USSR on 22 or 25 June 1941, three days after the German attack on the Soviet Union - but the sources are dubious. Nevertheless, a voluntary funding campaign in Tuva helped the Red Army effort in the fight against the Axis Powers. Additionally, Tuva despatched thousands of horses, skis, overcoats, leather goods. On 11 October 1944, at the request of Tuva's Small People's Khural (parliament), Tuva became a part of the Soviet Union as the Tuvan Autonomous Oblast of the Russian SFSR by the decision of Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR. The Small People's Khural formalized the annexation at its final session on 1 November 1944.
- Main article: Generic national focus tree
Tannu Tuva, lacking a unique national focus tree, uses the generic national focus tree instead.
The generic focus tree has 5 main branches:
- Army Effort gives army experience and research bonuses to army research.
- Aviation Effort gives air experience, builds air bases, and research bonuses to air research.
- Naval Effort gives navy experience, builds naval dockyards, and research bonuses to navy research.
- Industrial Effort builds civilian and military factories (usually even if building slots are already full)and grants extra research slots.
- Political Effort gives the country choices on which political path they will take.
Tannu Tuva starts with 2 research slots.
|Army technology||Naval technology||Air technology||Electronics & Industry|
Tannu Tuva, in 1936 is a Communist nation with no elections.
Tannu Tuva has the following political parties:
Staff and designerEdit
|S.T. Perilenko||Silent Workhorse||
|Sodmon Balchor||Fortification Engineer||150 pp|
|Vladimir Sokoline||Armaments Organizer||
|Remigio Bastia Martín||Captain of Industry||150 pp|
|Valerie Mejlauk||Communist Revolutionary||
|Nikolay Sidorov||Democratic Reformer||
|Vyacheslav Vasiliev||Fascist Demagogue||
|Armor Company||Tank Designer||
|Naval Company||Ship designer||
|Light Air Company||Light aircraft||
|Medium Air Company||Medium aircraft||
|Heavy Air Company||Heavy aircraft||
|Naval Air Company||Naval aircraft||
|Artillery Company||Artillery designer||
|Small Arms Company||Infantry Equipment designer||
|Motorization Company||Motorized Equipment designer||
|Industrial Company||Industrial Concern||
|Ruzhenko||Air Warfare Theorist||
The following table may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. The last version it was verified as up to date for was 1.5.
|Conscription Law||Economy Law||Trade Law|
| Limited Conscription
|| Civilian Economy
|| Export Focus
Industry and resourcesEdit
- Tannu Tuva has 1 civilian factory and 1 military factory in the state of Tannu Tuva. It may not build more as there is no more building slots.
- Tannu Tuva has only 2 chromium.
Tannu Tuva has a small military.
|Close air support||0|
- Their infantry has 2 infantry units each.
- Because they are landlocked they do not have a navy.
- Air force
- They have no airforce.