Hey, other nations(for example Denmark) do have these subheaders as well. They are not needed now, but that is no reason to not have them already. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Spaceship 2012 (Talk) 16:25, 3 June 2015
- They're pretty pointless before release, and that set of headers isn't one that's really been vetted in any way. Something similar might be useful once the game is actually out, but some thought will have to be put into what should be included and so on; what applied to HoI3 isn't necessarily the best approach for HoI4. ~ Meneth (talk) 16:28, 3 June 2015 (CEST)
- The layout is also a lot easier to update *before* it's been rolled out to all sorts of pages. It's quite easy on the other hand to add it to all country pages once something has been decided upon. ~ Meneth (talk) 16:31, 3 June 2015 (CEST)
Sunflower patch new countries flags
I managed to get their flags properly proportionated. I'd like someone to upload them since it doesn't let me to.
- You should be able to upload them now; you just needed to have been registered for a short while (10 mins) and have made an edit first. ~ Meneth (talk) 17:48, 15 September 2016 (CEST)
Translation to Czech
- There's no plans for translations to further languages than those we currently provide, sorry. ~ Meneth (talk) 23:33, 27 September 2016 (CEST)
Can I join to Polish translation team?
- Good morning. As we don't have a trusted champion for the Polish version of the wiki, it is not currently open to editing. Sorry. ~ Meneth (talk) 11:20, 17 January 2017 (CET)
- Good evening. I no longer run the Paradox Wikis, so I cannot give you a definitive answer. To the best of my knowledge, there's no plans for updating the Polish version of the wiki. ~ Meneth (talk) 22:43, 24 January 2019 (CET)
Hi, I'm Teng Liu, from China. Big fan of HOI4 Wondering if I can translate this wiki into Chinese, players in China will definitely love it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 09:42, 22 January 2018 (CET)