Venezuela is a medium sized country in northern South America. It is bordered by Colombia to the west, Brazil to the south and British Guiana to the east. Venezuela is also bordered by the Netherlands and the United Kingdom via strait crossing in the north. It is mountainous in the north and plains and jungle in the south.
- Main article: Generic national focus tree
Venezuela, lacking a unique national focus tree, uses the generic national focus tree instead.
The generic focus tree has 5 main branches:
- Army Effort gives army experience and research bonuses to army research.
- Aviation Effort gives air experience, builds air bases, and research bonuses to air research.
- Naval Effort gives navy experience, builds naval dockyards, and research bonuses to navy research.
- Industrial Effort builds civilian and military factories (usually even if building slots are already full)and grants extra research slots.
- Political Effort gives the country choices on which political path they will take.
Venezuela starts with 2 research slots.
|Army technology||Naval technology||Air technology||Electronics & Industry|
Venezuela, in 1936 is a Fascist nation with no elections.
Venezuela has the following political parties:
Venezuela is guaranteed by the United States via Monroe Doctrine.
Staff and designerEdit
|Manuel Diaz Rodriguez||War Industrialist||
|Romulo Gallegos Freire||Popular Figurehead||
|Isidoro Ruiz Tuerro||Quartermaster General||
|Manuel Diaz Rodriguez||Communist Revolutionary||
|Romulo Betancourt||Democratic Reformer||
|Adolfo Melgarejo||Fascist Demagogue||
|Armor Company||Tank Designer||
|Naval Company||Ship designer||
|Light Air Company||Light aircraft||
|Medium Air Company||Medium aircraft||
|Heavy Air Company||Heavy aircraft||
|Naval Air Company||Naval aircraft||
|Artillery Company||Artillery designer||
|Small Arms Company||Infantry Equipment designer||
|Motorization Company||Motorized Equipment designer||
|Industrial Company||Industrial Concern||
|Carlos Garcia Mendoza||Military Theorist||
|Antonio Casas Gonzalez||Naval Theorist||
|José Polares Pavon||Air Warfare Theorist||
Please help with verifying or updating this table. It was last verified for version 1.7.
|Conscription Law||Economy Law||Trade Law|
| Volunteer Only
|| Civilian Economy
|| Export Focus
Industry and resourcesEdit
- Venezuela has 5 civilian factories and 1 military factory in Miranda and 2 civilian factories in Zulia. It has 2 building slots in Zulia and 1 in Bolivar.
- Venezuela has the largest amount of oil in Latin America with 98 in Zulia and 57 in Miranda.
Venezuela has a small military.
|Close air support||0|
- Their infantry has 6 units and their cavalry has 4 units.
- They do not have a navy.
- Air force
- They have no airforce.