Xibei San Ma
The Xibei San Ma Clique is a Chinese warlord clique located in the north west part of China. It borders China to the south of it, Sinkiang to the west, Mongolia to the north, the People's Republic of China and the Shanxi Clique to the east. Initially looking quite large, the nation is home to nearly 12 million core population and resides primarily in a mountainous and desert region most notably the Gobi Desert, and has very limited resources. Along with Shanxi, Yunnan, Guangxi Clique and Sinkiang, it is one of the Chinese warlords.
The Ma Clique warlords were all Generals in the military of the Republic of China, who controlled all of Mainland China until it was overtaken by the communist People's Liberation Army. The clique was begun by Muslim generals who served in the military of the Qing dynasty, most notably in the Kansu Braves army, who fought in the Boxer Rebellion against invading foreign forces. It was continued by two generations of their descendants. During the Second Sino-Japanese War, Ma Clique forces fought against the Japanese and later Ma Bufang leader of the Ma Clique was ordered by the Kuomintang to invade Sinkiang in the 1940s to intimidate and help oust the forces of the pro Soviet Governor Sheng Shicai. The Ma Clique forces also clashed with the forces of the Second East Turkestan Republic during the Ili Rebellion.
|Army Technology||Naval Technology||Air Technology||Electronics & Industry|
The Xibei San Ma Clique is almost devoid of resources apart from a single unit of Tungsten.
The Xibei San Ma Clique has little industry.
1 Military Factory
0 Naval Dockyards
5 Civilian Factories
- Main article: Warlords national focus tree
The Warlord national focus tree can be divided into 2 branches and 3 sub-branches:
- Secure Internal Politics Branch
- This branch begins the political focuses for the Warlords.
- Cooperation With the Nationalists sub-branch
- This branch allows the Warlords to side with Nationalist China. This will replace the current focus tree with the Chinese national focus tree.
- Cooperation With the Communists sub-branch
- This branch allows the Warlords to side with Communist China and be able to replace and annex them with Soviet Support. When replacing Communist China, The current focus tree will change into the Communist Chinese national focus tree and all Their national spirits will be yours.
- Opposition sub-branch
- This branch allows the Warlords to instigate Border Clashes with the other Chinas, side with the Japanese and then proclaim a rival government different to Nationalist and Communist China
- Industrial Investment Branch
- This is the Industrial branch of the focus tree.
The nation starts with the following laws:
|Conscription Law||Economy Law||Trade Law|
| Volunteer Only
|| Civilian Economy
|| Export Focus
Despotism is a form of government in which a single person rules with absolute power.
- Can’t impose its ideology on other countries
- Ideology drift defense: -30 %
- Civilian intelligence to others: +20%
- Army intelligence to others: +10%
- Navy intelligence to others: +20%
- Airforce intelligence to others: +10%
World Tension limits
- Generate war goal: +50%
- Join faction: +40%
- Lend-lease: +40%
- Send volunteers: +40%
- Guarantee: +40%
Xibei San Ma starts with an army of 4 * 8 width infantry and 3 * 12 width cavalry, all without support brigades. On Volunteer Only, the starting conscription law, they have a recruitable population of 152.09k.
Strategies and guides