- Main article: Generic national focus tree
Cuba, lacking a unique national focus tree, uses the generic national focus tree instead.
The generic focus tree has 5 main branches:
- Army Effort gives army experience and research bonuses to army research.
- Aviation Effort gives air experience, builds air bases, and research bonuses to air research.
- Naval Effort gives navy experience, builds naval dockyards, and research bonuses to navy research.
- Industrial Effort builds civilian and military factories (usually even if building slots are already full)and grants extra research slots.
- Political Effort gives the country choices on which political path they will take.
Cuba starts with 2 research slots.
|Army technology||Naval technology||Air technology||Electronics & Industry|
Cuba, in 1936 is a Democratic nation with elections every 4 years and the next one will be in January 1940.
Cuba has the following political parties:
Cuba is guaranteed by the United States via Monroe Doctrine..
Staff and Designer
|Carlos Prio||Smooth-Talking Charmer||
|Gerardo Machado||Silent Workhorse||
|Euginio Molinet Castro||Captain of Industry||150 pp|
|Antonio G. Holmes||Communist Revolutionary||
|Miguel Campa y Caraveda||Democratic Reformer||
|Juan Martines Villera||Fascist Demagogue||
|Armor Company||Tank Designer||
|Naval Company||Ship designer||
|Light Air Company||Light aircraft||
|Medium Air Company||Medium aircraft||
|Heavy Air Company||Heavy aircraft||
|Naval Air Company||Naval aircraft||
|Artillery Company||Artillery designer||
|Small Arms Company||Infantry Equipment designer||
|Motorization Company||Motorized Equipment designer||
|Industrial Company||Industrial Concern||
|Edwardo Chibas||Military Theorist||
|Julio Sanguily||Naval Warfare Theorist||
|Sergio Carbo||Air Warfare Theorist||
The following table may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. The last version it was verified as up to date for was 1.7.
|Conscription Law||Economy Law||Trade Law|
| Volunteer Only
|| Civilian Economy
|| Export Focus
Industry and resources
- Cuba has 3 Civilian Factory and 1 Military Factory in the state of Cuba. It may not build anymore as there are no more building slots.
- Cuba has 126 Chromium and 4 Steel in the state of Cuba.
Cuba has a small military.
|Close air support||0|
- Their Infantry and Cavalry has 4 units each.
- They do not have a navy.
- Air force
- They have no airforce.
Strategies and guides
Here is my guide have the road to 56 then build massive forts on your coast mainly in havana then build a military and unite Caribbean area and central America then join the axis