Difference between revisions of "Slovakia"
(Styling and more information)
|Line 383:||Line 383:|
Revision as of 16:56, 10 July 2017
Slovakia in 1939 begins with the following researched:
|Army Technology||Naval Technology||Air Technology||Electronics|
|Land doctrine||Naval doctrine||Air doctrine||Industrial|
Grand Battleplan Doctrine
- May not declare wars
- May not decline call to war
- Units are deployed to overlord
- Overlord can build in provinces
- Subject manpower requirement: +90%
- Extra trade for overlord: +100%
- Overlord trade cost: –90%
- Civilian Industry controlled by overlord: +25%
- Military Industry controlled by overlord: +65%
- License cost between subject and master: –100%
- All autonomy gain: –30%
As its overlord Slovakia is in Axis faction.
Slovakia is a fascist country with Jozef Tiso the leader.
|Ideology||Party name||Popularity||Leader||Country Name||Ruling|
|Hlinkova Slovenská Ludowá Strana||60.00%||Jozef Tiso||Slovakia|
|Conscription Law||Economy Law||Trade Law|
| Volunteer Only
|| Civilian Economy
|| Export Focus
Slovakia starts as democratic country and its party has 60% popularity.
Staff and Designers
|Naval Company||Generic Fleet Designer||
By selecting this Design Company they will permanently affect capabilities on all equipment researched while they are hired.
|Industrial Company||Industrial Concern||
|Electronics Company||Electronics Concern||
|1 Military Factories||0 Naval Dockyard||4 Civilian Factories|
|3 Infantry Divisions||1 Tank Divisions|
Slovakia doesn't own a navy as it is a landlocked nation.
|30 Interwar Fighters|