- If I can't be reached here, I might be testing on another wiki.
- This is the testing area, 'cause... well, its needed.
- revise older pages - use usa/uk pages
- revise instances of Target
- add names: factions, opinion
- add leader traits and on-action triggers
- transclude events to nations with no files [when finished all]
- National focus
- use NF image-nav
- Trait template
- use in events, advisors, etc
- See also: Hearts of Iron 4 Wiki:Style/Country
Each side has a weighted list of available tactics to choose from based on current phase, commander skill, researched techs and some other criteria (as seen below).
- Additionally, recon companies help counter enemy tactics. If the countering has a recon advantage it receives a flat bonus equal to 5 skill leader. This is added to the commander's skill level increasing the overall chance of picking a successful counter-tactic from the available list.
re is side with Details on exactly how this works are not available. However, reports of battles in progress show the tactic being used by each side for the current day, with a big red 'X' on a tactic if it is countered. In the middle there is a button that will display all of the tactics in the game, with unavailable tactics padlocked. Tactics can give damage, defense, movement speed, and combat width modifiers. If an enemy's tactic is countered, they do not get the benefits. However, it's just a chance to counter, and the calculation of that chance is not known. Each recon upgrade increases reconnaissance points. Factors to consider in evaluating recon companies include the relative range of tactics available to each side, potential importance of tactics to an army's warfighting, and opposing commander skill levels. How exactly reconnaissance points from multiple divisions in a combat are combined and how they interact with commander skill levels is not yet known.
- See in .
- See in .
- See in under RECON_SKILL_IMPACT.